"After the Fire Duck had been defeated... The volcano become dormant and the town returned to normal. Now, adventurers from from around the world come to explore the volcano's cave in hope for treasure. And you are one of them!"Duck Life: Treasure Hunt is the 5th game in the Duck Life series. It plays differently from the first
Hey B🤬🤬🤬🤬 Edit
After the introduction, the game will open the duck creation screen.
Pet Shop Edit
The Pet Shop has Gene-Pets—small creatures that help you along your journey. You can train them up to thirty times to have a faster cooldown.
Buy for Coins:
Buy for Diamonds:
The Mechanic sells gadgets that help you find more coins and treasures.
- Tiny Wing: Makes you fly more swiftly. Costs 3800 coins.
- iDowsing: Increases your chance of finding treasure chests. Costs 2500 coins.
- Smart Shovel: Increases your chance of finding reward keys. Costs 2500 coins.
- Gold Purifier: Allows you to sometimes find more valuable coins. Costs 2700 coins.
- Bubble Barrier: Protects you from harm until you pop it. Costs 100000 coins.
- Dr. Duckhatton: This super duck power makes nearby coins come to you! Costs 100000 coins.
In the barber shop, a duck offers appearance changes such as eyes, hair, tattoos, and colour.
In the jetpacks store, a duck sells you potions that act as jetpacks.
- Jetpack: Skip the first 500 meters of the cave with this jetpack! Costs 250 coins.
- Super Jetpack: Skip the first 1000 meters of the cave with this super-powered jetpack! Costs 500 coins.
- Jetpack x5: Value pack of 5 Jetpacks. Costs 1000 coins.
- Super Jetpack x5: Value pack of 5 Super Jetpacks. Costs 2500 coins.
In the tailor shop, you can buy hats and clothes.
Witch Ducktor Edit
The witch ducktor offers you coin magnets. When you activate a power-up in-game, these will draw coins to you depending on what power up you get. They all cost 20000 coins.
- Fire Bird coin magnet: Allows the Fire Bird to draw nearby coins to it.
- Golem coin magnet: Allows the Golem to draw nearby coins to it.
- Wind Rider coin magnet: Allows the Wind Rider to draw nearby coins to it.
- Kong King coin magnet: Allows the Kong King to draw nearby coins to it.
The cave is where all the action happens! Inside are obstacles, treasures, and rarities in an endless runner gameplay. Hold down your mouse to fly, hit ducks, and collect coins. If you press space, your pet's special ability will be activated.
Power-ups are found in the cave and help you along the way. All power-ups go away when you hit an obstacle that would normally knock out your bird.
- Fire Bird: This power-up activates a flappy bird-like way of gameplay. Rather than holding down your mouse to fly, you repeatedly click on it to keep the bird up.
- Golem: This power-up activates a bird with a high jumping ability. Pressing the mouse button will make the bird jump up to the top of the screen and glide back down unless you click again, which will make it come down much quicker.
- Wind Rider: This power-up is the fastest. It speeds along through the cave and can jump higher than normal. It bears a resemblance to a road runner.
- Kong King: This power-up is the only one that does not look like a bird. Pressing the mouse button will make its fist that is attached by a vine stick on the roof, and then bring you up with it. You will now run on the roof until you press the mouse button again, which makes you fall back down.
- There are some glitches where in the make name section, it will get stuck and you cannot click anywhere.
- Achievements can also get stuck and not update with your progress
- Upgrades for pets can sometimes be erased
- While playing it may not let you fly and not let you use power ups
- When clicking on a diamond pet in the pet shop, sometimes it will show the price as coins instead of diamonds.